Tuesday, December 22, 2015

falling down

Standing in balcony this morning saw a kid ride by on his bicycle and shortly was on the ground with his bicycle on top of him. 

Reminded of my days when such would happen and my feeling thereafter. That feeling of shock - that I FELL ! That feeling of ego/pride taking a pin prick. That very feeling of being a mortal. That humbling feeling that am no special, bad things can happen to me as well.

I guess as we grow old, the stances that evoke such a feeling change, but essentially it leaves you feeling the same. Falling as a toddler, falling from stairs, falling from a bicycle, falling from a motorcycle, crashing a car, falling in a relationship, falling in profession, falling within family - and so on and so forth. ITS ALL THE SAME.

Not trying to make a point here or pointing to anything in my life - there is no co-relation; but just sharing a thought process of this morning.

Good Day !

No comments: