Sunday, January 17, 2021

Pinni Gujrela and Weight Loss

I didn't click

The title is self explanatory of the feelings involved. Of the push to keep yourself in shape, yet the delicacies of a season not to be missed and who said anything about quantity check ! Its all about until next winter. Make the most of this time, relish what you can when you can and hit the gym every day. It will be ok. Then occasional drinks in the evening, followed by rampaging dinner and sweet calories, then going to bed thinking of balancing act the next morning. Whether the balancing act happens next day is a new day's story, but in my case most of the days it happens. Have realised that it's very easy to get off the track and stay there, but very hard to get back on it and remain around it. So this winter season, like several others is an ongoing struggle and what remains to be seen is, until when ? Christmas, then Anniversary, then New Years then Lohri then probably my Birthday - this string has got to end. How fun it is to think like a pussy one day and not get up from NIGGHI RAJAI - or even better - get up then get back in because its all fogged out; and how fun it is to park outside the gym and instead of doing cardio inside, decide to run across three sectors in 2 degree celsius and then do weights - all a state of mind.

The sweet concoctions of this season - I tell you - Gujrela Ice Cream - Gulab Jamun Ice Cream - Rabdi Jalebi - I need to stop. I'll go running this morning, else my father's word would ring in my ears - "GLUTTON..."

Sweet Bitter Truth

No comments: