Monday, December 18, 2023

Q7

In the month of April this year - on a family trip to Abohar - a pebble hit and put a crack in middle of glass of the Endeavour - my first post response - HUN EHDA TIME AA GYA

They say thoughts become things, while I said what I said, but it was in a completely non meaningful manner. Although reasons were building up, the crack in screen was just another one piling up the lot. Outrightly I would say that Ford Endeavour did give me outstanding service in my years of ownership and it was always a treat backed with confidence when I took it on countless Himalayan trips. Major blow was when Ford decided to quit India - although there was an immediate panic in terms of future resale value, but Endeavour really pulled off well. The top model that I had, continued to garner solid demand and surprisingly increased prices in used car market since it was no longer coming in new. That was about 2 years ago, and I continued with my ownership relentless as service was seamless.

About 2 months back, one front side lamp gave up and no sooner I had it changed the other side lamp demanded equality. Two front lamps replacement is a decent money as Ford Endeavour owner, however I got saved thanks to my good relationship with dealership. Then, at last service (around Diwali) I was told that boot lock would demand change in times to come and I should be prepared for it. Seven plus years of ownership and 141k on odo - these replacements were due coming.

Diwali was on 12th November and on 14th I visited Audi. I wanted a 3 litre engine and Q7 was in budget. Slightly over a month now, and today on 17th - Q7 is home.

Hoping for a good ride Q7 and thank you Endeavour for the delightful service.

Q7

No comments: